Dates for the 2021 B2Run season
We are delighted to give you the dates for the 2021 B2Run season. As the situation is evolving rapidly, we are still unable to determine for certain what protective measures will be required in August and September. However, the health of all participants is top priority for us and we will therefore act responsibly. We have provided an overview of the protective measures we currently presume will be necessary for our events. This overview will be continuously updated.
From 1 March 2021, you will be able to register for the following events:
- B2Run Zug - Wednesday, 18 August 2021
- B2Run Basel - Friday, 20 August 2021
- B2Run Zürich - Thursday, 26 August 2021
- B2Run Genève - Tuesday, 31 August 2021
- B2Run Lausanne - Wednesday, 1 September 2021
- B2Run Bern - Tuesday, 7 September 2021
- B2Run St. Gallen - Monday, 13 September 2021
2020 was not an easy year. Therefore, we have begrudgingly decided to reduce the number of B2Run events in 2021. This means that there will be no B2Run events in Kreuzlingen, Chur or Bellinzona this year.