Infront Sports & Media AG
Tel .: 0041 (0) 41 726 17 11
Purposes of data processing
(1) When registering personal data of the participants (name, first name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, postcode of place of residence and, if applicable, others) are collected. These data are used to process participation in the races. This includes any medical care provided to participants during the event.
(2) If a participant registers himself, the organiser receives this data from the participant. If the registration takes place via a team captain, the organiser receives this data via him or her.
(3) If further data is specified for the settlement of the participation, these data are processed exclusively for this purpose and not forwarded to third.
(4) In the run-up to the races, the organiser may publish start lists with name, first name, gender, bib number and team name / company of registered participants on its website.
(5) Each participant receives a bib number and a chip, which is to be assigned to his data mentioned under (1). During the run, the times of the respective participant are recorded and assigned to the person by means of the chip.
(6) The time data will be evaluated after the event and result lists are created.
(7) The results lists will be published after the event with name, first name, gender, bib number, finishing time, team name / company, photos and film footage from the finish on the website, unless a participant has chosen the option of "anonymous participation" as part of the registration process, which excludes the publication of a personalized result.
(8) In the event of an officially ordered pandemic contact tracing, the personal data required for this purpose (e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, postcode of place of residence) shall be forwarded to the authorised authorities in compliance with the provisions of data protection law.
(9) The personal data stored in accordance with (1) may be passed on to a commercial service provider in order to make videos/photos available to the participants. By registering, the participant consents to the storage and transfer of the data for this purpose.
(10) The participant's, teams and partners' photos, film recordings and interviews made in connection with participation in the event may be submitted by the organiser and by the partners (sponsors) of the event without any claim for remuneration for press releases, PR, advertising as well as commercial purposes.
(12) If a participant also agrees to receive a newsletter during the registration process for an event or via a corresponding registration page, the participant's email address, surname and first name will be passed on to the technical service provider commissioned with sending the newsletter. The newsletter software used is also rapidmail (see (11)). Your data will be transmitted to rapidmail GmbH (Augustinerplatz 2 / 79098 Freiburg i.Br.). Rapidmail is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Further information can be found here: www.rapidmail.de. You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
Other participants in the data processing
During the organization and execution of the races, Infront Sports & Media AG cooperates with the following partner, who receives the necessary data for the execution of his activities.
MaxFun Sports GmbH
Handelskai 388 / office 531
1020 Vienna (Austria)
The services for which data processing takes place by MaxFun Sports GmbH:
- Carrying out the timekeeping plus taking photos and film footage at the finish line with corresponding publication on the organiser's website
- Carrying out the billing of the participation as well as the participant management of the booking and participating companies via the online booking tool of b2run.ch
Transfer of the data to third-party companies for their own purposes
We obtain the express consent of the participant prior to the transfer of personal data to third-party companies that process the data for their own purposes (services or advertising purposes). In doing so, we assume consent for the transfer of personal data such as name, first name and e-mail address to partners, if the participant has expressly requested more information on the services of a partner. These partners may then use the data for their own services or promotional purposes, in the case of sponsors for targeted mailings, in connection with the running event. The participant may revoke the consent to the transfer of data to third parties at any time.
Revocation of granted consent
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. An indication of reasons is not necessary for this.
How long will your data be stored?
Data, which we process for the administrative processing of participation (billing), are stored according to the legal requirements up to 10 years.
Other personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary for the provision of our services. This affects u.a. the provision of a results history with the results of past B2Run events.
Right to information and rectification
You are entitled to so-called affected rights, i. Rights that you can exercise. They arise from the Federal Act on Date Protection (FADP):
Right to information, Art. 8 FADP
You have the right to information about your stored personal data.
Right to rectification, Art. 5 FADP
If you find that incorrect information about you is being processed, you may request rectification.