Update on the 2021 B2Run season

We are delighted to see that the COVID-19 situation in Switzerland is more relaxed now and that the Federal Council has announced its intention to consider an opening up for large events. That means we can now approach the next steps in planning the B2Run season with real confidence!

We had long hoped to be able to run all seven B2Run events, but the proposed safety measures for large events do mean significantly more work for us, while also hugely increasing the economic risks. Therefore, we had to make the decision to focus our efforts on the five largest events. As such, this year, we will not be able to hold B2Run Genève and B2Run Lausanne. We struggled with this decision and we very much regret having to shorten the B2Run season! Nevertheless, we are creating the conditions to be able to organise a complete B2Run season again in 2022 and hope we can rely on your understanding.

To best benefit from the planned easing of COVID-19 safety measures, we have also rescheduled B2Run Zug and B2Run Basel. Please find all the dates for the 2021 B2Run season here:

Protective measures

As the situation is evolving rapidly, we are still unable to determine for certain what protective measures will be required in August and September. However, the health of all participants is top priority for us and we will therefore act responsibly. We have provided an overview of the protective measures we currently presume will be necessary for our events. This overview will be continuously updated.

Overview of the protective measures

Info about the booking

Companies run absolutely zero risk when booking starting slots. If our events cannot take place as a result of official instructions, team captains have the choice of either trading in their starting slots for a spot in next year's event or free cancellation.

Zug, 09.06.2021